Ofsted Statutory information
All schools are statutorily required to publish certain information. We’ve brought this information together here to make it easier to find.
- School contact details. Visit Contact Us.
- Admission arrangements for each age group. Visit Admission Arrangements.
- Our latest OFSTED report. Visit School Data.
- Our most recent KS1 and KS2 results. Visit School Data.
- The school’s performance tables. Visit the Department for Education website.
- Content of our school curriculum. Visit Our Curriculum.
- The School Behaviour policy. Visit our Policies.
- The School Complaints procedure. Visit our Policies.
- Pupil Premium information. Visit Pupil Premium.
- PE and sport premium for primary school. Visit Sports Premium.
- Special educational needs (SEN) and disability information. Visit SEND information.
- Our Equality objectives. Visit our Policies.
- Governors’ information and duties. Visit Our Governors.
- Our Charging and remissions policies. Visit our Policies.
- Our Values and ethos. Visit Our Christian Character.
- Our school’s Financial information. Visit the Department for Education website.
Requests for paper copies: email@example.com.