We have provided a range of links below to organisations and services that offer family support for a variety of reasons. Please click on the links below:
- Family Lives - Parenting and Family Support - An organisation offering advice and resources to support in many aspects of parenting.
- Action For Children | Children's charity | For safe and happy childhoods
- Care for the Family - Family support - Helping parents survive and thrive. Raising children can be a physical and emotional roller-coaster! And that’s why mums and dads need all the support they can get – not only to help them through the joys and challenges of being a parent, but also to keep their own relationship strong. Here’s a selection of articles to help you to build a healthy family.
- Support for families - West Sussex County Council -
- Place2Be - Parenting advice from child mental health experts - Practical tips to support children’s wellbeing and behaviour, including videos, scenarios and ways to approach challenges.
Autumn 2021: Free training and support resources from West Sussex - particularly for parents of Girls.
See leaflets attached below for the two options available.